Eeek! So, last week I was nominated for a Liebster Award by the fantastic Sara, Thank you for the nomination Sara, I really am so thankful for it, I would honestly urge all of my readers to go and read Sara’s Blog!
As a part of being nominated for the Liebster Award, there are six very simple rules to follow:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you
2.Display the award on your blog
3.Answer a set of 11 questions provided from the blogger that you were nominated by
4.Post 11 random facts about yourself
5.Nominate 11 blogs with less than 1000 follows
6.Create your own set of questions for your nominations to answer
So here comes the best part of the Liebster Award, Answering my 11 questions from Sara:
1. Why did you start blogging?
Honestly, I started blogging because I just had so many opinions on everything and my facebook friends get fed up of me posting my opinions as ranty statuses, and therefore, my blog was born.
2. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Short, Zany, Excitable.
3. What is your favourite song right now?
My favourite song right now is probably Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again by John Owen-Jones.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
In five years, I see myself completing either my LPC or my BAR/pupillage to become a Solicitor or Barrister.
5. Who is your biggest blog inspiration?
I don’t have one single blogging inspiration, I quite like to read Carrie Hope Flecter’s blog though if that counts? I quite like her writing style.
6. Have you ever travelled, if so where?
I have travelled, My favourite places that I’ve travelled to are The Netherlands and Paris. These places are just so rich with culture that it’s hard not to love them.
7. Would you encourage your friends to start a blog and why/why not?
I would encourage any of my friends to start a blog, because writing is often very therapeutic, I often blog to try and find clarity on an issue or to gain other perspectives on an issue.
8. What social media platforms do you use to promote your blog content?
In terms of social media I use Facebook, Twitter, Periscope and BlogLovin’. All Of which I have just linked you to if you fancy popping me a cheeky like/follow.
9. What is your favourite movie of all time?
My favourite movie of all time? This probably the hardest question to answer as I have about 10, so I’ll narrow it down to two films, which are probably Beauty and The Beast, and The Lion King.
10. How long have you been blogging for?
I’ve been blogging for almost a year now, My blog will have it’s on year anniversary on May 11th this year.
11. What do you do in your spare time, besides blogging?
In my spare time I love going to the theatre, and being very musical theatre orientated. I also love hanging out with my flatmates and friends.
11 Facts About Me
1. If I weren’t attempting to qualify as a Lawyer/Barrister, I would probably be a theatre actress.
2. Besides being obsessed with MT, I also absolutely LOVE Queen.
3. If I could trade places with any musical character for a day it would probably be Christine Daae!
4. My favourite colour is Purple.
5. I can sing (both in and out of the shower).
6. I can talk with my mouth completely closed.
7. I would LOVE Jude Law to narrate my life.
8. My favourite song of all time is Wonderwall by Oasis.
9. I can’t be around someone I like for more than 30 minutes without doing and/or saying something stupid.
10. I’ve recently discovered that I’m a very violent sleeper.
11. I am the proud owner of a chocolate smelling Pikachu and I have no regrets in owning him.
My Nominees and My 11 Questions!:
My 11 lovely nominees are:
Aisha Anime: http://www.aishaanime.co.uk/
Screen Access: http://screenaccess.blogspot.co.uk/
(I’m slightly breaking the rules here, however as bad as it sounds, I don’t have 11 blogs to nominate, so 9 will have to do)
11 Questions for my nominees:
1. If you could give any piece of advice to a new blogger, what would it be?
2. If you could could go for dinner/a night out with any celebrity, dead or alive who would it be?
3. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
4. How long have you been blogging?
5. What inspired you to start your blog?
6. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? (other than blogging)
7. What is your favourite colour?
8. Do you have any random talents (or non-random ones too)?
9. What tool do you find most effective when promoting your blog?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
11. Describe yourself in three words.